Few things can turn a house into a home like the glow of flickering candles.
Imagine coming home after a long, hard day to a room that is gently highlighted by the warm glow of candlelight. That’s what you can have every night when you use flameless candles with a timer built-in for the most realistic looking battery operated candles.
Why Choose Flameless Candles?
More than just a mood changer, battery operated candles can add to the decor of your home for many holidays. There are an abundance of types to choose from that make decorating easier and because of the safety features of flameless candles, you can do so much more with them since you don’t have to worry about melting wax, smoke damage or fire hazard.
Here are a few ideas for using flameless candles for your holiday decorating:
- Use flameless tea light candles in your Holiday Tree instead of plastic lights for a warmer, more old fashioned look.
- Use battery operated candles with a timer in your holiday luminary displays. No need to light them each night and no worry about the fire hazard.
- Use battery operated candles to light the inside of your Jack-o-Lantern for Halloween. It will last for hours without scorching the inside of the pumpkin.
- Use a battery operated candle display on your holiday buffet or dinner table. No damage to your best linen or your guests as they reach for the goodies.
- Use battery operated candle sets for lighting outdoor decorations where electrical outlets are hard to come by.
More Thoughts on Flameless Candles
Use a battery operated candle in your powder room or bathroom instead of a night light. Set it to come on in the evening and it will automatically go out too.
Nothing sets the mood like soft, flickering candles; but if you have a home with young children or pets, they can turn deadly as quickly as a cat can fly over the dining room table followed by Fido.
Many battery operated flameless candles are very authentic looking, especially when set in a bookcase or on a shelf. Some have a gentle fragrance and very realistic glow about them.
Do you love the look of flickering lights in a wall sconce? Try a pair of flameless, battery operated candles instead of real candles. You won’t have to worry about anything catching fire, the soot from burning candles or the struggle to light them when you want to enjoy the glow!